US RemotePlease note that this role is not open in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, VT, WA, WI, Washington DC, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands
Get hired as a TTEC@Home Banking Customer Service Representative and earn right at the comfort of your home. Join TTEC… a FlexJobs’ 2017 Top 100 companies for remote jobs!
Catch the opportunity… Apply Today
As a TTEC@Home Banking Customer Service Representative, you create delighted customer experiences, you receive a sense of satisfaction in a job well-done all from the comfort of your own home. Ditch the commute and join our At Home Banking Customer Service Representative team!
What your day looks like…
- Answer inbound calls (and emails) from customers
- Provide professional assistance to the customers of a well-known banking institution
- Answer questions, inquiries and support about products and services
- Gain industry knowledge and transferable experience
- Receive paid training and at-the-ready coaching and support
Career development opportunities
- Continuous training and coaching
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Fun, dynamic, supportive environment and yes… even though virtual… you are a part of an amazing team
What you need to succeed…
- 6 months to 1 year customer service experience required
- Banking experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Multi-tasking and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment required
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Your own Computer with the following technical specifications: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
- USB headset is required
- You will be required to purchase a USB drive from our approved list to access our systems (approximate cost $20)
- A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed.
It takes just a few simple steps to become an At Home Agent:
1. Click the Apply Now button below
2. Complete our short online application and Computer Requirements Check, followed by interactive assessments
3. Check your email for more information and next steps!
TTEC has a 30-year history of hiring great people just like you! In fact, our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 17 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. Making a positive impact in our communities is at the core of our culture. TTEC employees around the world have a chance to get involved and make a difference.
Please note that this role is not open in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, VT, WA, WI, Washington DC, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands.
Keywords: Customer Care, Customer Service, CSR, At Home, Work Remote
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.ttecjobs.com.