The Franchise Business Director is the primary contact point for our master franchisees corporate teams and direct area development franchisees.
This purpose of this role is to oversee market and master franchisee level performance. The Franchise Business Director is the primary contact point for our master franchisees corporate teams and direct area development franchisees. This person plays a critical role in helping our franchise partners operate successful, and profitable master franchise systems measured through market growth, unit-level performance, franchisee satisfaction, and member satisfaction.
Develop and deliver the club sales, openings, and financial goals and revenue for the market cluster.
o Influence the development of the market annual budgeting and key initiatives
o Assist the market development of system sales and unit-level metrics, along with other KPIs that drive success
Build a strong strategic alliance with our franchise partners based on superior communication skills, alignment of objectives, and fostering a relationship of trust
o Demonstrate a high-degree of EQ (emotional intelligence) by building a trusting relationship with our partners around the globe
o Understand and communicate the global objectives of the brand, as well as align this to our partners’ objectives and capabilities
o Coach our franchise partners to increase business leadership acumen in order develop competent management teams that can execute their strategic plans effectively
o Manage the unique franchisor/franchisee relationship and guide our franchise partners to operational excellence
Support system-wide Master and ADA franchise support, daily operations, and unit-level profitability
- Support the operations to deliver consistent compliance, brand standards, and required opening dates for clubs in market
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with master and ADA support teams, which include leveraging both electronic and in-field contact points.
- Provide ongoing feedback, reporting, and assistance to the International Support Team
- Identify and improve areas for efficiency and opportunity within master system
Achieve targeted support objectives as identified annually
- Maintain and improve club-level reporting through designated systems
- Train master corporate teams to improve franchisee satisfaction, system and club-level operations and performance
- Provide accountability for master team goals and initiatives
- Minimum 5-years’ experience with a franchise system in field or operations support, or multi-unit management in service sector
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a service-related field, experience in the fitness or leisure industry is plus, but not required
- Experience working or living in international areas, cultures, and frequent travel
- Bilingual; Spanish, German, or Mandarin preferred
- Be pro-active problem-solver with a data-driven approach
- Ability to work autonomously and can meet deadlines without constant face-to-face supervision or contact
- Develop consensus with cross departmental teams to ensure projects are completed
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Team player with strong work ethic and collaborative nature
- Superior attention to detail, time management and organization
- Excellence in relationship building and high degree of EQ.
- Office location offers approved flexibility between USA and Europe
- Position requires up to 40% travel
- Proficient in standard Microsoft office formats, power point and excel
- Ability to travel globally, hold a valid passport for country of residence or birth
This position requires an initial training period that will require frequent travel to U.S. headquarters in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, in the United States of America. This initial training will be required for 3 weeks at a time, for a period of up to 6 months. This position will also require frequent travel and stays in market throughout the year.
To apply for this job please visit sites.hireology.com.