As the Elegant Themes Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be managing one of the largest WordPress affiliate programs on the net, including over 28,000 accounts.
Ready to Make An Impact On The Web?
As the Elegant Themes Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be managing one of the largest WordPress affiliate programs on the net, including over 28,000 accounts. As the owner of this marketing channel, you will be managing all aspects of the program; curating relationships within the system to help and encourage revenue growth in high performing affiliates, onboarding new affiliates into the system, auditing the system for affiliate fraud and enforcing FTC and affiliate guidelines.
As an experienced affiliate marketer and affiliate manager, you will bring new ideas to help expand the program and capture untapped revenue, as well as track and report on the your progress and assess the effectiveness of new strategies.
This is a full time position available to on-site employees. Employment includes full benefits, paid vacation, a competitive salary and unlimited espresso brewed from our Rocket Cellini Premium Plus v2!
- Create and facilitate positive relationships between our company and the many affiliate marketers that promote us.
- Work with affiliates to improve our program and increase affiliate activity, including positive growth in incoming affiliate traffic and revenue.
- Use your experience and connections in the affiliate and WordPress space to onboard new high-performing affiliates.
- Diligently monitor the system for fraud and remove bad actors from the program.
- Monitor affiliate activity and company analytics and report on your progress.
- Bring bold new ideas to our affiliate marketing strategy to help transform and grow the marketing channel.
Required Experience / Traits
- 3+ years of experience as an affiliate marketer and/or affiliate marketing manager.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with the WordPress market.
- Google Analytics Experience
- Microsoft Excel Experience
- iDevAffiliate Experience
- Content Marketing Experience (such as blogging and social media)
- Email Marketing Experience
- Lead Generation Experience
- WordPress Development Experience
At Elegant Themes you will enjoy a competitive salary with room for growth, but that’s just one part of what makes working at Elegant Themes great.
401k + Matching
We are invested in your future, and we offer all full time employees the opportunity to take part in our 401k program, including company matching.
Health & Dental
Don’t sweat it! As an Elegant Themes employee, you will have your health and dental needs taken care of through our Kaiser Permanente group health plan.
At Elegant Themes, when the company is doing well, everyone is doing well. Year-end bonuses are a part of the job, and they get even better when we reach our goals!
We believe in working hard, but we also believe in life-work balance. All employees start off with paid vacation, and you get more days each year you work with us.
Friday Company Lunches
Every Friday is our favorite time to splurge on the delicious food that surrounds our San Francisco office. Don’t worry, Elegant Themes will pick up the tab for your Bacon Bacon Burrito.
We like do a little something fun each month, such as taking off work early for a movie night and a beer at City Beer Store. Plus ones are always welcome!
Free Snacks & Beverages
Our CEO is a snack fanatic, and we like to keep the place stocked with delicious (and healthy) treats. Tell us your vice and we’ll keep it in the cupboards.
We love any excuse to celebrate, and Christmas is always a special occasion. Our company dinner at AQ and after-dinner drinks at Bourbon and Branch last year was a blast.
We are a mostly remote team, and each year we like to coordinate a company trip that brings the team together for a little fun and bonding. Good times, good times.