Sadia Aziz Attorney
Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life?
Powered by Creative Market
Basic Position Information
Under the direction of an assigned supervisor, perform a variety of clerical duties involving typing, filing and maintaining records or reports in support of a special program or District function.
Any combination equivalent to: graduation from high school including or supplemented by clerical training, including office practices and procedures.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our
team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in
the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support
people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As an Administrative Assistant with Sadia Aziz Attorney, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports those we serve by coordinating our main Phoenix office. In this role you will answer phones, greet visitors, schedule meetings and other project based work.
Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with Sadia Aziz Attorney to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
What we require of you:
• High School diploma or equivalent and two years experience in administrative support.
• Ability to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
To apply for this job please visit sadia-aziz-attorney-at-law.workable.com.