How to Create Your Bookable Virtual Assistant Website
Today we will cover how to create your very own Stunning, Bookable Virtual Assistant Website with a step by step video tutorial which breaks down your download, install and setup.
Plus: Scroll Down for the Best 5 Money Making WordPress Plugins and Tools
If you find this information helpful, please share the love with your fellow virtual assistant friends.
Remember to Following & Join our Pinterest Group Board for VA’s.
Looking for VA Jobs? Scroll down further.
Whether you’re ready to use these hot new design templates or not, be sure and grab these FREEBIES Today, while they are still FREE.
We’re really excited to be able to offer you FREE resources for your Virtual Assistant Business from our buddies over at Creative Market.
Even if you aren’t ready to use them now you’ll be thanking yourself you got the free design templates while they were free!
Bookmark this page to get FRESH New Freebies in the future.
Virtual Assistant Bookable Website
Here’s what we’re covering today:
- Top 10 Benefits – Why Companies Should Hire A VA
- Why Launch A VA Business
- How To Launch Your VA Business
- How To Video – Download, Install & Setup Your Website
- How To Become A Digital Marketing Superstar
There’s a lot, so let’s get to it!
First, we will examine the top beneficial reasons companies should hire a virtual assistant and why it’s a good idea to launch a Virtual Assistant Website.
TIP: You can use these ten sellable beneficial reasons we have listed below for expressing the value of your Virtual Assistant services on your website in obtaining prospective clients.
Why Should Companies Hire A Virtual Assistant?
Today with technology and it’s significant steps in advancement, many businesses are feeling more confident in turning to Virtual Assistants as a simple solution to business management.
Hiring a Virtual Assistant allows companies to spend more time focusing on their core business functions as well as managing other vital areas of their business.
Top Benefits of Hiring A Virtual Assistant
- No Office Overhead
- Drive Business Growth
- Improve Online Presence
- Flexible Scheduling
- Decreased Operational Costs
- Decreased Employee Management
- Decreased Work Load
- Increased Productivity
- Strengthen Weak Areas
- High-Quality Service
Why Launch A Virtual Assistant Business?
Becoming a Virtual Assistant is on the rise especially with companies growing increasingly open to hiring virtual assistants for time and money saving benefits.
For many remote, work-from-home job seekers, launching your own virtual assistant business is a dream come true and that’s probably why you’re reading this How-To Guide. 🙂
Best 5 Money Making WordPress Plugins and Tools
If you want to monetize your blog, these plugins and tools are recommended by leading bloggers:
- Google Adsense Plugin WPQuads – A perfect time-saving solution! Earn more by managing your Google AdSense ads and taking them to the next level with; Unlimited ads, AMP ads, Responsive ads, Visibility Conditions, Automatic ad Detection all with High Performance.
- WooWooCommerce: Perfect for e-commerce solutions.
- Social Warfare: Perfect for sharing your awesome content fast and easy on all social media platforms including; Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and many more...view all social media platforms here.
- Aweber Email Marketing: Perfect for keeping connected with your audience and providing the best professional email newsletters using modern templates and powerful email marketing tools.
- Blog Templates from Creative Market: Choose from almost 1,000 WordPress blog themes. Perfect WordPress theme templates for bloggers of all types!
Are you ready to become location-independent?
Learn how to become a successful Virtual Assistant in 30-days or less!
How to Launch Your Virtual Assistant Business with WordPress
So you already know you want to start a VA business and all the sellable benefits you can offer for obtaining and keeping clients.
Now you need to build a website to promote your virtual assisting services so you can grow your business.
WordPress is by far the most popular open source platform used on 75 million websites and growing.
And with over 430k happy customers, Elegant Themes offers access to 87 incredible themes and multiple business building plugins.
For this How-To Video, we will be using the Divi Theme by Elegant Themes.
6 Reasons We Use Divi Theme by Elegant Themes
While our site, obviously, is not a Virtual Assistant website 🙂 we still use Divi Theme by Elegant Themes because we love the Drag & Drop features plus the endless customizable options their development staff creates for unbelievable easy functionality and editing…YAY!! Shout out to Elegant Themes!
Our Favorite Divi Features:
- Fully Customizable Elements
- Drag & Drop
- Premade Layouts
- Click & Type
- Real-Time Design
- Responsive Editing
How To Download, Install and Setup Your Website
Important Steps to Follow! To create your website with ease, follow these steps in order.
TIP: Step #4 is the quickest and easiest way to upload your Divi Theme to your domain with SiteGround Hosting.
- Download Divi Theme by Elegant Themes.
- Get hosting at SiteGround.
- Get a new domain name (or transfer existing) at SiteGround.
- Now go to your SiteGround account home page. Look toward the top of the page for a grey “Support” tab. Tell WordPress Support you have the Divi Theme. Ask them somthing like, “I have the Divi Theme and would like to use it for my domain (fill in with your domain name.) Can you please upload the WordPress Divi Theme?” SiteGround WordPress support is the best…they are nice, knowledgeable and quick to help – shout out to SiteGround! YAY! 🙂 Using their chat support is our favorite.
- Follow the steps in the video below on How-To Download, Install and Setup Your Website with the Free Divi Business Layout Pack.
Hire a Freelancer to Help
Don't be nervous if you're new to building a website. Elegant Themes has top notch support and a community of very knowledgeable people just like yourself.
If you love the looks of these demos, and appreciate the idea of an out-of-this-world technical support Elegant Themes offers, but you're still leery of building your own website no problem.
Another option is to first purchase the WordPress Elegant Themes Package and then hire an Elegant Themes Freelancer to help you.
Highlight Your Virtual Assistant Services with the Right Pages
You’re probably so excited to get your VA Website up and running after seeing all of those Awesome Divi Demo Sites, so let’s get to it with these basic get started pages.
These pages are only a suggestion. There is no right or wrong, so play around with what works best for you and how you want to best showcase your virtual assistant business.
- “Pricing” Page: Figuring out how much to charge can be difficult. Here are a few ideas to help you get started. You can charge hourly, offer packages, by the project, or charge a retainer.
- “About” Page: Create an explicit list of your services offered so potential clients can recognize YOU are the VA for them. Be as specific and detailed as possible by laying out exactly how you will help prospective clients.
- “Blog” Page: Blogging is a great way to show off all the knowledge you have in being a virtual assistant. A blog will help potential clients know YOU are their choice.
- “Contact” Page: After potential clients recognize you’re the virtual assistant for them, they will need to contact you so they can hire you. Make it easy and obvious how clients can reach you. i.e., email, phone, social media.
- “Home” Page: This will be your “Front page” in Dashboard >Settings >Reading under Front page displays. Select dial button “a static page” set “Front page” to “Home” (complete steps in the video below.)
- “Landing Page” : Explain your Virtual Assistant process
Below is the complete How-To Video Guide which will walk you through step-by-step on how to get your Virtual Assistant website up and running.
Download, Install & Setup Your Website
You just set up your stunning Virtual Assistant website!
What a great accomplishment. You did it, now pat yourself on the back, get up, take a walk and get some fresh air. 🙂
Stay tuned for more ‘How To’ guides:
- Add A Working Agreement
- Add Essential VA Plugins
- Add VA Accounting Tools
- Add VA Task Tracking Tools
- Find & Keep VA Clients
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or would like to show off your new VA Website! 🙂
Remember to Join Our Virtual Assistant Group Board on Pinterest to network with other career-minded individuals and submit your business services and or resume to land new clients or direct hire work.
Meanwhile, you may be interested in “How To Make Money Online As A Virtual Assistant.”
All the best & take care, Pro Jobs Finders Crew
Our Pro Jobs Finders Crew diligently conducts detailed research and high-standards screenings of all jobs we provide. While we believe all hiring companies are considered to be legitimate, we are unable to guarantee their legitimacy and compensation. We highly encourage you to please exercise your due diligence before submitting any personal information to potential employers, freelance work, contract jobs, online learning/courses, etc. We have no control over other companies job listings or when their job positions are filled. Remote, telecommute, work-from-home jobs fill rapidly. All jobs are available at the time of posting. We wish you all the best in your work-from-home career. Take Care! The Pro Jobs Finders Crew 😉