Easy Vegan “Egg”nog
Yup, it’s vegan. No egg.
We were inspired by the dairy-free Holiday Nog we kept seeing in the grocery stores, so we thought we’d play around with our own version and this is what we came up with.
Hope you enjoy!
BTW…if you’re 21 or over, you can take this drink up a notch by adding your favorite alcohol. We recommend a good quality rum.
Easy Vegan "Egg"nog - Dairy-Free
- 3 cups organic non-dairy milk recommend: almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 block organic extra-firm tofu recommend: depending on desired consistency you may use more or less
- 1 tbsp organic Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar can substitute using your choice of sweetener
- 4 tsp organic vanilla
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon use more or less to taste
- 5-10 ice cubes enough to keep cool, not too much to avoid being too thin
Place all ingredients into a good quality blender and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately from the blender into some fun decorative serving glasses.
Option 2 - Can be made without ice cubes and stored in the refrigerator 24 hours in advance. When ready to serve, you may need to stir or shake to reblend. If you use the blender you may want to add ice cubes to keep the eggnog chilled throughout.
Did you try this recipe?
Did you make any tweaks? Let us know and other foodies.
Post your pic on our Pinterst Pin – can’t wait to see them!